Monday, May 23, 2011

Helping out with the EASTER EGG HUNT April/27/11

EASTER EGG HUNT
During the beginning of spring there was an Easter egg hunt that I help participate in, and I helped out this IP was led by Gavin Zhom, the instructions that I went through was quite easy and all I had to do to contribute my time was put the candy in the eggs which was about 3 pieces of candy or 2 in each egg. I also helped on the day of the egg hunt which was a Friday, was to hide the eggs around the field; we were let out of class 10 minutes earlier to set out these eggs.
The problem with this was that students were let out to early and didn’t really get the chance to hide each egg, and there wasn’t a big sum of students who showed up there was a few luck participants who were willing to grab some free candy. Over all though I thought this was a perfect ideal IP for the season and the only thing I would change is the time we had to hide the eggs and letting people be more aware of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment